Digital Humanities in the University Libraries offers consultation and instruction in the digital humanities, with a focus on:
- literary informatics (quantitative approaches to texts, corpora building/analysis, language variation and change)
- humanities data management (best practices for organizing and preserving your humanities data)
- text encoding and digital scholarly editing
- digital art history
The Digital Humanities team also helps with digital humanities project management, as well as connects you to other related services.
If you have questions about digital humanities in general, contact John Russell, Digital Humanities Librarian at email@example.com.
- Digital Humanities
- Introduction to Text Analysis
- Twitter Research Guide
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)