Support for digital publishing and repositories includes hosting and publishing support for digital open access journals, digital monographs, searchable annotated bibliographies, and topical web portal publications using various platforms; repositories for research and Open Educational Resources (OER) content through ScholarSphere and ROAM respectively; consultations for the above services and platforms, and also for data repository selection; and open access monograph publishing subvention grant support through the TOME initiative.
- Repository for Open and Affordable Materials (ROAM)
- Topical web portals
- Digital open access monograph publishing
- Searchable annotated bibliographies
- Digital open access journal hosting and publishing
- Toward an Open Monograph Ecosystem (TOME) Initative
Tools and Platforms
- ArcGIS StoryMaps is available through the Penn State ArcGIS Online Account (Access w/Penn State login credentials)
- OJS (Open Journal Systems)
- Drupal – Biblio/BibCites
- PressBooks (OER publishing)
Visit the Libraries Open Publishing Website.