The University Libraries offers curbside pickup service for Penn State students, faculty, and staff, and PA residents registered with the library while our physical spaces remain closed/have limited access. It’s a no-contact way to request materials, schedule a pickup time, and properly check out materials.
How it Works
- Find what you want in the University Libraries Catalog and place a hold on the item by selecting “I want it."
- You’ll receive an email notification once your item is ready that includes a link to a scheduler for your pickup.
- Schedule your pickup location and time. Please note that not all campuses are participating in the service or using the scheduler. See the information below about participating locations.
- Bring your Penn State ID+ Card or Resident Borrowers card with you. It’s required for verification.
- Please also wear a mask to your pickup location. Guidelines are available through Penn State's Coronavirus Information Website.
Participating Locations (Scheduled Pickup Required)
- Berks — Call us for scheduling assistance (610) 396-6339
- Penn State Law, University Park (LAW/SIA community only)
- Greater Allegheny
- Pattee/Paterno (UP)
Participating Locations (Scheduled Pickup Not Required)
The following libraries also offer curbside pickup service, but don’t require a scheduled pickup time. All you need to do is order your item as outlined above, and you’ll receive an email notification once your item is ready for pickup.
Pickup times are during your library’s hours of operation. Once you arrive, call your library (unless otherwise noted), and staff will provide you with instructions for how to pick up your item.
|Location||Pickup Hours||Phone number|
|Great Valley||Pickup Hours||610-648-3215|
|Mont Alto||Pickup Hours||717-749-6040|