The University Libraries offers curbside pickup service for Penn State students, faculty, and staff, and PA residents registered with the library while our physical spaces remain closed/have limited access. It’s a no-contact way to request materials, schedule a pickup time, and properly check out materials - all without the need to enter a building.
How it Works
- Find what you want in the University Libraries Catalog and place a hold on the item by selecting “I want it."
- You’ll receive an email notification once your item is ready that includes a link to a scheduler for your pickup.
- Schedule your pickup location and time. Please note that not all campuses are participating in this service. Participating locations are listed in the location pull-down list on the scheduler.
- Bring your Penn State ID+ Card or Resident Borrowers card with you. It’s required for verification.
- Please also wear a mask to your pickup location. Guidelines are available through Penn State's Coronavirus Information Website.