Once you’ve placed holds through the Libraries Catalog for pickup, they may be picked up at either the Service Desk, or through our optional curbside pickup. The pickup location is in the Smith lot, at the turnaround loop near the library. If you are picking up curbside, be sure to schedule your pickup time with us and call 949-5256 when you arrive.
Downtown Campus Pickup
Reserve items from any of our library locations, and pick up your item(s) at our Downtown Campus. All you need to do is:
- Visit the Libraries Catalog.
- Search for what you need.
- Click View Availability for the item.
- Click I Want it. The Hold page appears. Select Penn State Altoona-Downtown from the drop-down menu and click Place Hold. You'll receive notification once your item is ready for pickup.
- Items can be picked up at the Remote Locker on the 3rd Floor of the Penn Building.