Library Learning Services fosters foundational learning experiences and leads within the Libraries through innovative instructional practices. We cultivate informed scholars who are able to gather and evaluate information and to use information resources in meaningful ways throughout their academic careers and beyond.
As part of our extended teaching and learning model, we offer tours of Pattee and Paterno Libraries, learning and outreach events such as the annual Open House, and programming surrounding the Leisure Reading collection.
Our work is centered around the following strategic priorities:
- Teaching and learning expertise
- Foundational-level information literacy instruction
- Programming for outreach and student engagement
- Instructional classrooms and learning spaces
- Open and affordable educational resources