Please call or email Lending Services for equipment availability and circulation. Also note that calculators are not being circulated. Other technology loan options are available through Technology Resources via the Keep Learning website.
- Laptops are available at the Pattee Library for 7-day loan. A valid PSU ID required.
- Over due fee is $25.00 per day. Fail to return within 4 days after due date, $2,500 may be assessed in addition to overdue fees.
- Upon return, any file saved to the laptop during use will be deleted. Always make copies of your work before returning the laptop.
- You are responsible for any laptop borrowed on your account. Report any hardware or software problems to a Library service desk immediately.
iPad are available with Penn State wireless preconfigured, and available for 7 day loan.
Sign in with your Apple ID on a library iPad
- Go to Settings --> Store. If there is an AppleID currently logged in, it will be listed as "Apple ID. Click on the ID to select it.
- Then select "Sign Out."
- Select "Sign In."
- Either sign in with your existing AppleID or create a new one.
- Sign in with your username and password. You will now be able to download and or pruchase applications using your account.
|Location||Type of Calculator||Loan period|
|Commons Service Desk||basic, business, scientific, and graphing calculators||24-hour checkout|
|Knowledge Commons Service Desk||simple calculators available for loan|
|Life Sciences Library||two basic calculators and one scientific calculator||4-hour checkout, in-library use only|
|Physical and Mathematical Sciences Library||calculator for patron use||4-hour checkout, in-library use only|
|Earth and Mineral Sciences Library||2 scientific calculators
4 Graphing calculators
no overnight loans