- Laptops are available at the Pattee Library for 7-day loan. A valid PSU ID required.
- Over due fee is $25.00 per day. Fail to return within 4 days after due date, $2,500 may be assessed in addition to overdue fees.
- Upon return, any file saved to the laptop during use will be deleted. Always make copies of your work before returning the laptop.
- You are responsible for any laptop borrowed on your account. Report any hardware or software problems to a Library service desk immediately.
iPad are available with Penn State wireless preconfigured, and available for 7 day loan.
Sign in with your Apple ID on a library iPad
- Go to Settings --> Store. If there is an AppleID currently logged in, it will be listed as "Apple ID. Click on the ID to select it.
- Then select "Sign Out."
- Select "Sign In."
- Either sign in with your existing AppleID or create a new one.
- Sign in with your username and password. You will now be able to download and or pruchase applications using your account.
|Location||Type of Calculator||Loan period|
|Commons Service Desk||basic, business, scientific, and graphing calculators||24-hour checkout|
|Life Sciences Library||two basic calculators and one scientific calculator||4-hour checkout, in-library use only|
|Physical and Mathematical Sciences Library||calculator for patron use||4-hour checkout, in-library use only|
|Earth and Mineral Sciences Library||Scientific and Graphing calculators||4-hour checkout
no overnight loans
TI 84 Plus (2) , TI 36X Pro (1), and TI 89 Titanium (2)
|4-hour loan, no overnight loans|