Search Course Reserves
- You may checkout a reserve book at Pattee Library for two hours .
- Reserves materials must be returned to the same service desk from which they were borrowed.
- Overdue fines for course reserves is $1 per hour, including overnight, to a possible maximum of $100.
- Additional replacement and processing fees may be added.
- You may place up to 35 items on reserve per course per semester.
- Reserves are placed only during semesters when the course for which those materials were requested is in session .
- Only non-copyrighted materials such as exams and syllabi are allowed to remain on "permanent" reserve.
- See the links on the left navigation for reserve request.