InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad) is used for:
- Requesting Books not owned by Penn State
- Requesting articles from Journals not owned at your Campus Library
- Requesting articles, bound journals and non-circulating items from the Libraries Annex
How do I use ILLiad?
- click on the tab named "Materials Not at Penn State." A second window opens.
- choose the Interlibrary Loan link
-- or --
If you've previously registered to use ILL, then you can go straight to ILLiad, the Interlibrary Loan electronic system.