Contact the Libraries' Research Data Management (RDM) Team for help with managing your research data:
We are available for the following:
- Workshops / information sessions
- DMP assistance
- Guidance on tools and repositories
- And more!
- RDM Services guide
- Guidance on funding agency public access policies
- Data management planning toolkit.
The RDM Team
- Robert Olendorf, Science Data Librarian in the Physical and Mathematical Sciences Library
- Nathan Piekielek, Geospatial Services Librarian in the Social Sciences Library.
More Penn State Resources
Other Tools, Resources, and Services
- DMP Tool Online
- re3data.org - Registry of Research Data Repositories
- All-purpose repository services
- GitHub - Git repository on the Web, used typically for software development