The Digital Scholarship and Data Services Department is currently searching for a new Head, and this page will have many updates coming shortly!
Libraries Open Publishing
Penn State Libraries Open Publishing services support the publication of scholarly open access journals, bibliographies, monographs, and conference proceedings, using a variety of platforms (e.g., OJS, Drupal, Biblio).
All of our publications are freely available for readers to view online and download, and all copyrights are retained by individual authors, journals, or sponsoring entities. Most publications are licensed for use under a Creative Commons license.
The Penn State Libraries Open Publishing Catalog includes:
Open Publishing Imprints:
- Utopian Literature in English: An Annotated Bibliography from 1516 to the Present (Lyman Tower Sargent)
- Jean de Rotrou : bibliographie critique (Jean-Claude Vuillemin)
- IK: Other Ways of Knowing
- International Journal of Education and the Arts
- Pennsylvania History: A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies
- Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography
- Trafika Europe: Some of the Best New Literature from Europe
- Western Pennsylvania History
Open Publishing Supported Publications:
- 4-H Research: A Searchable Database of Research about the 4-H Program (Jan Scholl)
- EFNEP Research: A Searchable Database for the Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (Jan Scholl)
- The International Journal of Illich Studies
- New Errands: The Undergraduate Journal of American Studies
- Occasional Papers in Anthropology at Penn State
- Web Accessibility Resources for Libraries (Dawn Amsberry and Binky Lush)
Visit Penn State Libraries Open Access Publishing page to learn more about open access and open publishing services from the Penn State Libraries.