An Addams Family Holiday
Located on the ground floor of West Pattee is a large oil painting by Charles Addams, the former New Yorker cartoonist and creator of the Addams Family. The painting is a gift from Doris and Walter C. Goldstein.
Kenneth Burke Bust
A bronze bust of Kenneth Burke, donated to University Libraries in 1991 by Virginia and Don Burks and Marion and George Molnar, resides permanently in the Rare Books and Manuscript Collection, 104 Paterno Library, along with the Kenneth Burke manuscript collection.
The Dawn of Magic
The Dawn of Magic, fiber art by Laurie dill-Kocher, is installed in the Circulation area of Pattee Library. This piece was sponsored by a gift from Michael and Cynthia Evanisko. The artist was selected from a field of ninety-four artists via a national search conducted in 2001 by the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts.
The Elms at Penn State
This large work was painted by Vincent Carducci and donated to University Libraries by Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. It hangs in the Administrative Services Center Lobby on the fifth floor of Paterno Library.
A. Howry Epenshade Bust
A bust of A. Howry Espenshade stands beside the doors to the Leisure Reading Room, near the Central entrance to Pattee Library. The bust and accompanying plaque were donated by The Class of 1911 to commemorate the career of one of Penn State's great early teachers.
Two beautifully embroidered Japanese ceremonial kimonos are on display on the second floor of Pattee Library, are displayed in glass cases donated by local company, C-COR.
Knowledge is Eternal
The artist, Hazel Court Taylor, donated this sculpture to University Libraries. It stands in the lobby of Paterno Library.
Fred Lewis Pattee Bust
A bust of Fred Lewis Pattee stands beside the doors to the Leisure Reading room, near the Central entrance to Pattee Library. The bust and accompanying plaque were donated in 1956 to the Libraries by the Class of 1911, to commemorate the career of the author of Penn State's alma mater and one of Penn State's great early teachers.
This large-scale sculpture, created by Peter Calaboyias, is located in the Paterno Library courtyard on Curtin Road.
The Winning Team, A Portrait of Sue and Joe Paterno
This portrait of the Paternos, painted by Bill Rettig, was donated by the Paterno Family to University Libraries. It hangs in the lobby of Paterno Library near the entry to the Special Collections Library.