Who are the World Campus and Distance Researchers?
- Penn State Online | World Campus Students
- Cooperative Extension Faculty and Staff
- Graduate Students Completing a Dissertation
- Continuing and Distance Education
- Faculty on Sabbatical
- Undergraduates Participating in an Internship Program
- You must have both My Library Account and an ILLiad account.
- You need to keep a current address in both accounts, also specify your campus location (World Campus) and pick up location.
- For items your find through library resources, simply click "I Want It", "Request" or "Get It!" buttons to submit requests.
- You can return the item on site at any Penn State Libraries or by mail to the Interlibrary Loan department at University Park (address below).
- You are responsible for the shipping costs and for returning borrowed materials by the due date.
- You are responsible for any damage, so please wrap the items securely.
- Return items to:
127 Paterno Library, Curtin Rd.
University Park, PA 16802-1808
|Item||Start||Request||Loan listed on|
|Material owned by Penn State||Library home page or the CAT||Click "I Want It" to place hold||My Library Account|
|Books not owned by Penn State||Login to E-ZBorrow (currently suspended)||Click "Request"||My Library Account|
|Material not owned by Penn State||Library home page||Click "Request"||ILLiad account|