The Associate Dean for Technology and Digital Strategies provides leadership and advocacy for information technology, digital initiatives, repository services and resource discovery and access services.
- Cataloging and Metadata Services
- Center for Humanities and Information
- Digital Preservation
- Information Technology (I-Tech)
- Media Technology Support Services
- Publishing and Curation Services
- Scholarly Publishing Services
The Associate Dean for Technology and Digital Strategies is also the liaison to Services and Solutions in Information Technology Services.