Records Management seeks to establish general procedures for achieving economy and efficiency in the creation, maintenance, use and disposition of University records.
- Provides guidance to help units achieve compliance with University Policy AD35 – University Archives and Records Management
- Retention and disposition schedule development
- Record surveys and inventories
- Vital records management
- File management system design and development, regardless of format
- Records management training, including workshops and seminars
- Works with assigned Records Management Liaisons. Records Management Liaisons are University employees assigned by their administrative or academic unit to serve as a conduit for policy, procedure, and information between the University Records Management Program and their respective offices.
Units are encouraged to contact the Records Management Officer with any questions, concerns, or requests for training and consultation.
Department Contact Information
University Park, PA 16802