About the Collection
Standards are guidelines of rules for products, processes, test methods, or materials. They are created to produce a level of uniformity, interchangeability, reliability, or means of comparison.
The majority of print standards available are from:
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- and many others can be searched by title, standard number, or name of sponsoring agency in the CAT
Standards that the Penn State Libraries does not currently own may be ordered on demand. Contact the Engineering Library for more information.