Browse the Collection
About the Collection
The Ogontz School for Young Ladies was a prominent private girls’ school that was located at three sites. The school’s final location was in Abington, PA where, in 1950, it was given to the Pennsylvania State University. The school’s yearbooks chronicle the academic and co-curricular activities of girls who attended the school. Some issues are missing and so are not included in this collection.