Listed here are historic and current titles information. For the newest titles, make sure to visit the EMS College Publications page.
- EMS College Newsletter Index – A newsletter-style periodical published from 1931-2001. The index covers from 1931 to 1984.
- Mineral Industries (1931-1967)
- Earth and Mineral Sciences (1968-2001)
- Earth, Energy and Materials Science at Penn State (2011-2013)
- Impact - magazine of the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences, 2019- – Bi-annual publication that will begin in August 2018.
- Down-to-Earth – Staff newsletter that was published from 1990-1994
- GEMS Report – Graduates of the EMS alumni newsletter, published 1990-1993
- GEMS Update – Alumni newsletter that has been publishing since 1993.
- Outreach – a newsletter exploring the world of Earth system science, published by the Earth System Science Center from 1991-1996.
- Publications and Research and Other Contributions (1930-1983)
Center for Advanced Materials Newsletter. (1987-1993)
- Connection – Published twice yearly, Connection is the newsletter for alumni and friends of the John and Willie Leone Family Department of Energy and Mineral Engineering. Along with news about the department, inside you'll find information about the recent activities and achievements of the department's alumni, friends, students, faculty, and staff. 2008+
- EMeSsence (2008-2012)
- Focus on Materials (2006+)
Geography –The department of Geography publishes a newsletter for alumni, students, faculty, staff, families, and friends. The newsletter includes news and updates from alumni, students, and faculty, as well as research profiles and important departmental news and events.
Geosciences – The Department of Geosciences produces an annual newsletter for alumni and friends.
Imagine (2015+) – The Department of Materials Science and Engineering publishes the newsletter Imagine twice a year for alumni and friends.
Penn State Intercom - From 1978 to May 2003, this weekly publication provided event information, obituaries, appointments, awards, and other information for faculty and staff.
- LaVie (Penn State yearbook)
- Research/Penn State
- Penn Stater Magazine