We are honored to curate the Harold W. Perkins Collection. Dr. Perkins, first director of the Wyomissing Center and Chief Executive Officer of the Berks Campus until 1984, gathered this collection of personal and business records, original campus site plans, audio and video files, journals, photographs, and artifacts.
- Berks Campus History
- Penn State Berks History in Video
Blue & White Magazine
First meeting of the Wyomissing Industry representatives with the Director of Campus, Dr. Harold W. Perkins (bottom-left) at the Iris Club, Wyomissing, PA, 1959.